Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

This is the truth anywhere.

I work 2 customer service jobs just like gamestop... and yes... we have to push as much as they do here. I'm not kidding... It's really annoying to push the sale just as much as hearing it.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

It would've been so much better if...

You had the yellow personality core from Portal 2 floating around at scenes in space. Spaaaaaaaace!!!

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Shut your mouph, navi.

The animation is 1000 times better than before... but navi is still a pain in the ass to listen too... I'm not trying to put down your writing ability, but every time she talked, I wanted to plug her full of holes.
But, all things navi aside, you done an incredible job.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Is the joke supposed to be that you're never going to survive so you just run around hearing that awful dying sound? Even if this was an April fools joke, I not really amused.

Goosplosion Goosplosion

Fuck you level 28.

I highly agree with EDB2. I don't know why people keep saying a game is great, because this one surely isnt. There is no skill involved. This is a luck game. I got an A+ on eveything but level 28. The upgrades aren't really necessary because they aren't enough. This is pretty much just like Boomshine. THAT game is worth it.

Interlocked Interlocked

f&*king 9...

The game itself is really cool. I mean, I had it done in about 20 minutes. Not because it stumped me, but because the holes are reeeeaaaalllly tiny to fit the object through. (giggity). I would've had it done twice as fast if it wasn't such a hassle to line things up so perfectly. not bad. short if you figured it out quick.

KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration

Wow, it's got alot of character

I think this is pretty amazing. I think every single instrument used in here was genius. Don't add or take anything out. I can't see it be a boss fight, but I CAN see it be an opening theme to an rpg. an animated opening. Really. I really like this. Great job. Keep up the awesome work.

KTRECORDS responds:

Thanks for the comment. We're glad you liked it! If you want a real treat... Try playing it over the Kingdom Hearts 2 opening =)

-Jason
KTRECORDS

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

You get huge points

Just because it was Legend of Zelda related.

Thank you so much.

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah.
Can't beat Zelda very easily =)

Wrecked By Deja Vu (A-&amp;gt;N) Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)

I was listening to your music while working

and I must say, it got my head where it needed to be. lol. For some reason, I kinda thought of it as a modern day Castlevania music at certain parts.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad to see we can help people at work too, haha. I can definitely see a resemblance to some Castlevania music. That would be some epic level though, haha.

Thanks again for the comments!

Sniper Sniper

I think I remember you playing O.B. on Xbox

Play me on the pc though... Then you'll be saying wanka in a heartbeat... Wanka...