KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration

Wow, it's got alot of character

I think this is pretty amazing. I think every single instrument used in here was genius. Don't add or take anything out. I can't see it be a boss fight, but I CAN see it be an opening theme to an rpg. an animated opening. Really. I really like this. Great job. Keep up the awesome work.

KTRECORDS responds:

Thanks for the comment. We're glad you liked it! If you want a real treat... Try playing it over the Kingdom Hearts 2 opening =)

-Jason
KTRECORDS

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

You get huge points

Just because it was Legend of Zelda related.

Thank you so much.

VGSongbird responds:

Yeah.
Can't beat Zelda very easily =)

Wrecked By Deja Vu (A-&amp;gt;N) Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)

I was listening to your music while working

and I must say, it got my head where it needed to be. lol. For some reason, I kinda thought of it as a modern day Castlevania music at certain parts.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad to see we can help people at work too, haha. I can definitely see a resemblance to some Castlevania music. That would be some epic level though, haha.

Thanks again for the comments!

-KK- Mind Bloom -KK- Mind Bloom

thanks

for a new song to put on my IPOD!

KumoKan responds:

You're very very welcome! However, I also owe you a thanks as well.

-KK-

How an Idea Blooms (DEMO) How an Idea Blooms (DEMO)

I'll just say this again in review form.

I actually really like this, but as I said, the sounds seem to overlay on each other and it sounds sloppy, but if you ever happen to remake this one for better quality, let me know. I would totally add it to my ipod. OH... and make it a little longer. I can see the potential of this song clearly. It's really pretty. <3

KumoKan responds: